ChristianCupid is a dating site that thrives in connecting Christian singles, both men and women, and helping them find love and develop relationships that can ace the test of time. ChristianCupid is committed to aiding people to find soulmates without compromising their Christianity.
ChristianCupid.com is the property of Cupid Media. The site not only connects singles for romantic encounters but also creates a community of Christians who can collaborate to strengthen their faith. If you are looking to find a long-term relationship that can culminate into marriage, ChristianCupid is the place to be.
ChristianCupid registers up to 1000 logins every day. It boasts of over 60,000 subscribers from around the world. It cannot claim to be the largest Christian dating site as far as the number of subscribers is concerned. However, it can brag of being one of the Christian dating sites that are available in most countries, including Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Germany and Venezuela.
- Sending an “Interest”: Sending an interest is a feature used to alert other members on the site that you are interested in them. The feature is available to all the members on the site.
- Favourites List: It is free to create a favourite list. You create your list of favourites as you browse through various members’ profiles, which is free as well.
- Cupid Tags: Cupid Tags are a unique searching method that enables you to add tags to your search. Adding tags allows you to narrow or expand your searches based on your preferences. Also, if other members use particular tags that are associated with your profile, they’ll see your profile in their search results. It is a great way to connect people who have certain things in common.
- Account Verification: Account verification has become a standard in the world of online social sites. Its principal function is to verify your identity. You will be more trustworthy to the members who are checking you out if your profile is verified. You’ll be required to submit identification documents so that your account can be verified.
- 1 Month at 34.99 AUD / Month
- 3 Months at 23.33 AUD / Month
- 12 Months at 11.67 AUD / Month
- 1 Month at 39.98 AUD / Month
- 3 Months at 26.66 AUD / Month
- 12 Months at 13.33 AUD / Month
Ease of Use
Before signing up on ChristianCupid, you can take a tour of the site to familiarise yourself with the features on offer. Immediately you visit www.christiancupid.com, you’ll see the “View Singles Now”. Once you click on it, you will then enter your name, gender, the gender of the person you are looking for, your age, and email address. Complete the sign-up process, and you’ll be able to browse through singles’ profiles.
You can also sign-up using your Facebook account, which is a lot easier. ChristianCupid will pull all the necessary information from your Facebook and fill your profile. ChristianCupid operates both web and app platforms. The process of signing up on both platforms is similar.
Many users have reported that the mobile app provides a more exciting and user-intuitive experience. The ChristianCupid app is available on Playstore for free. The layout and design of the app platform sport superb visibility. Every feature is within a click’s reach and easy to utilise.
Once you are signed up, you are on a standard membership. You can browse singles and message those who are on paid membership. Upgrading your membership will give you access to exciting features such as video and voice messaging.
The site logs you out after 20 minutes. That’s a safety feature for reducing the chances of anyone accessing your ChristianCupid account. If you do not want your account to log out automatically after every 20 minutes, you should agree to the “Keep me Logged-in” prompt.
One of the most striking features of ChristianCupid is how detailed the profiles are. Going through a fully complete member’s profile will give you a pretty solid idea of what kind of a person they are. While filling up your profile, you have to input essential information, including:
- Basic Information
- Bio (A description of yourself and what you are looking for)
You must fill out your necessary information to get an account. You are at liberty to decide which information to fill out on the other sections. Filling the profile form in its entirety increases your chances of getting a match.
Pros and Cons
- ChristianCupid has an already narrowed down pool of singles. You won’t have to spend a lot of time on the site before you find a match.
- You can access most of the basic features on a standard membership and can connect with some singles on the site for free.
- ChristianCupid is not limited to connecting people for romantic relationships. It is a place where you can find someone just to share your thoughts with any time.
- The dating site focuses on building relationships based on Christian faith and upholding Christian ideals. You are much more likely to find a soulmate and a lifetime partner here.
- Anyone can use this platform regardless of how tech-savvy they are because the site is very user-friendly.
- ChristianCupid has a shallow pool of singles. It covers a lot of countries, meaning the userbase gets even shallower when you narrow down to people within your location.
- You will not be able to enjoy full messaging features unless you upgrade to a paid membership.
The Bottom Line
Although ChristianCupid does not have millions of subscribers like other sites, it is a niche-specific dating site that increases your chances of getting a person that you ideally match up with 100%. It is a perfect dating platform for connecting people who share specific Christian values and backgrounds.
We are confident that ChristianCupid can help you find a soulmate within a short time. You can find your soulmate within your locality, or internationally. You might feel like dismissing ChristianCupid because of the shallow number of subscribers, but that would be unwise because the possibilities are endless on this site.