Many peculiar women, especially bisexuals and lesbians, often have a hard time meeting other women with similar relationship interests and sexual orientations in the real world. Fortunately, we have good news for you! PinkCupid is a niche dating service designed to connect lesbians from all corners of the world. The site stands out as a safe and secure social spot where sexy and pretty ladies can link up and share love openly without being stereotyped.
- Filtered Search: PinkCupid has an advanced search feature (only available to premium members) that you can use to find your perfect match. You can also use the search function to see who is online and get the conversation going.
- Instant Messenger: Messaging your contacts on PinkCupid has never been simpler. The Instant Messenger (IM) facilitates faster and smoother interactions. When you find a hot prospect, you can send them a message instantly. But then again, this service is only available to paying members.
- Cupid Tags: Cupid Tags are unique keywords (hashtags) that members add to their profiles to make it easier for others to find them. These hashtags can be anything, ranging from your favourite hobbies to your physical characteristics.
- Glam Photo Competition: Interestingly, you can also get rewards on this dating platform. PinkCupid runs a monthly photo competition where the member with the most glamorous photo wins three months of platinum subscription, with the runner up walking away with a free one-month platinum membership.
- Built-in Translator: If you are searching for an international partner, then you will certainly have an easy time communicating on PinkCupid. There is a built-in translator that is capable of converting text messages into any familiar language as you chat.
- Mobile App: In keeping with the changing times, PinkCupid has a mobile app available to Android users. You can download the app from Google Play Store or the official website (pinkcupid.com) and install it in your phone for easy access anywhere, anytime.
- 1 Month at 34.99 AUD / Month
- 3 Months at 23.33 AUD / Month
- 12 Months at 11.67 AUD / Month
- 1 Month at 39.98 AUD / Month
- 3 Months at 26.66 AUD / Month
- 12 Months at 13.33 AUD / Month
Ease of Use
Most online dating sites are elementary to use, and PinkCupid is no exception. The site features a simplistic design tailored for everyday web users. Besides, the process of signing up does not require much other than your email address or Facebook account.
We were, however, taken aback by how long it takes new members to register. The process is lengthy as you are required to fill out all the fields with your details and update your profile before you can proceed to search for prospects. That can turn you off if you’re a discreet or anxious person.
Likewise, you have to upload at least three different photos of yourself and write a bio describing your personality, your perfect match, hobbies and interests. And as a security measure, new members are required to confirm their emails and verify their profiles by uploading their ID.
Despite the hassle of signing up, finding matches is extremely easy. PinkCupid has a precise search function that you can use to find your lifelong partner. Unfortunately, free members can only perform a basic search and cannot view profiles. Paid members are privileged in the sense that they can access advanced search filters. You can use these filters to narrow down your search results until you find the woman you adore. Platinum members are a lucky lot since they top search results, making it easier for others to notice their profiles.
Standard members cannot send messages to prospective partners, but they can send interest and read texts from premium members. In contrast, premium members can relay and receive messages to and from anyone. However, the site limits the number of texts you can send in a day to 500.
PinkCupid also has an Instant Messenger with a built-in translator for faster and easier interactions. Apart from messaging instantly, there is a chat room where you can interact with other lasses, upload your photos and discuss “women issues”. Even so, the chat room is available to premium members only.
Pros and Cons
- PinkCupid is a sizeable lesbian community with plenty of options for everyone.
- Premium members can hide their profiles and browse or view other profiles anonymously.
- The site has exclusive search features with advanced matching algorithms.
- Well-designed Android app for easy access using your smartphone when on the go.
- You can see when your favourite prospects were last active. You will also receive a notification whenever anyone on your Favourites list is back online.
- A built-in translator makes for smooth communication between international members.
- Male users can also sign up, which ruins the whole essence of PinkCupid.
- Free members cannot send messages to other members.
The Bottom Line
PinkCupid has come a long way to stake its claim as one of the best dating platforms for peculiar ladies, particularly lesbians and bisexuals. The site offers dozens of exciting features designed exclusively for women seeking women. What is even more amazing is that it is free to join, with an option to upgrade to premium membership. Furthermore, the paid plans are incredibly affordable and offer good value for money. The hallmark of PinkCupid is its extreme safety and security. Even better, you no longer have to deal with societal stereotypes or emotional baggage.